Five Steps to Straighter Teeth
With terrific orthodontic treatments like Simpli5, it’s never been easier to get a straighter smile. We can provide you with beautiful, straight teeth in no time at all, using a very simple process that involves five steps.
- Your consultation: during your consultation, your dentist will have a look at your teeth and analyse your bite. You can have a look around the clinic, ask questions, and find out all about Simpli5 before you make a decision whether or not to pursue treatment.
- Preparing for your new braces: if you want to go ahead with treatment, your dentist will draw up your personalised plan, and your bespoke Simpli5 aligners will be fabricated and sent back to us. When we receive them, we’ll contact you, and you can start your treatment.
- Wearing your braces for the first time: when you come and see us to have your braces fitted, we’ll show you how to insert and remove them and give you some cleaning tips to keep them nice and fresh. You’ll wear each aligner for 2-4 weeks and we’ll arrange check-ups to see how you’re getting on.
- Finishing your treatment: when you’ve completed treatment, we’ll check that everything looks great and then prepare your retainers.
- Retainers: retainers play a vital role in the long-lasting efficacy of orthodontic treatment. Wearing a retainer helps to keep the teeth in the right position, eliminating the risk of movement and preserving your perfect new smile.
To find out more, why not give us a call today?