Reshape or Sculpt Your Teeth with the Help of London Dentists
Advances in cosmetic dentistry have allowed London dentists to reshape or remold your problem teeth. A dental procedure touted to change the appearance of a person’s problem tooth, teeth contouring is regarded as a quick and painless dental cosmetic treatment.
Teeth’s contouring is the solution to several dental problems, including:
• Cracked or chipped teeth
• Crooked teeth
• Overlapping teeth
• Teeth with holes or grooves
Not all individuals are suitable candidate for teeth contouring. Your London dentist will determine if you are a suitable candidate by evaluating the health of your teeth and if your bone and tissue are strong enough to support a tooth contouring treatment.
The step by step teeth contouring process follows:
• X-ray examination to determine the strength of your tissue, bone and teeth.
• If you are a suitable candidate, your London dentist will make a computer image to show how you will look after the teeth contouring process.
• Your teeth will be marked with a pen in preparation for the sculpting. Some of the materials that will be used are lasers, sanding drills and abrasive strips.
• Material bonding will be made to the tooth to fill cracks and chips, change the tooth’s colour and cover blemishes.
• The final step of the teeth contouring process is the polishing and smoothing.
With teeth contouring, it takes only two dental visits for you to have that smile that you have always dream of.