At Baker Street Dental, we’re proud to invest in innovative technology to bring our patients in London the finest treatments on the market. One hugely exciting development in the world of modern dentistry is the introduction of same-day restorative treatment, which is made possible by Cerec technology. Cerec is a form of cutting-edge technology, which enables us to design, manufacture, and fit custom-made restorations on the same day.
Same-day Dental Veneers with CEREC
Over the years, the bonding agent holding veneers attached to the teeth loses its strength. This can result in a cracked or lost veneer even if you haven’t changed your lifestyle habits.
If you’re looking to have your ceramic veneer replaced in a single visit, book your appointment in our Baker Street Clinic. With on-site CEREC machine, the dental specialists will be able to produce and attach your veneer within just a few hours.
To book your appointment give us a call on t: 020 8563 8063 or fill in your details in the form below.
Check our Composite Veneers offer!
As an alternative to classic ceramic veneers, composite veneers can give you a more cost-efficient smile re-do.Composite Venners
Same-day Dental Crown with CEREC
The loss of breakage of a dental crown carries several risks, including particles of the crown remaining in the mouth and entering the stomach or the trachea, damage of the gums, and even proper indigestion when we lose the comfort we’re used to. To prevent all of there troubles and more, you no longer need to sign up for a two, three weeks of dental visits.
With on-site CEREC technology, our clinicians can scan your teeth, design the crown, and have it prepared for you in one visit to the clinic. Crafted out of a single piece of material these crowns benefit from precision, sturdiness, and beautiful finish.
Same-day Dental Bridge with CEREC
When a dental bridge falls off or breaks, it exposes not only the gums but also the dentine of the surrounding teeth which are typically filed down to provide for reliable and stable bonding of the bridge. In the past, a replacement of a lost dental bridge required a few visits to the dental clinic, laboratory-created bridge, and one or more fittings. This lengthy process is no longer needed.
To have a new ceramic dental bridge created in just one visit to the dentist, give us a call on t: 020 8563 8063 or request a callback by filling in your details below. Our dental specialists will take a 3D scan of your teeth, design, produce, and attach your dental bridge in just a few hours.
Cerec is a type of modern dental technology, which enables our experienced dentists to offer same-day restorative treatment. With this innovation, we can create crowns, inlays, onlays, and veneers in a single day, enabling you to enjoy the benefits of a beautiful smile without delay. Treatment involves these key processes:
- Capturing detailed images of the tooth or teeth using a camera
- Cerec transforms the camera images into 3D models
- These 3D models are used to create custom designs for the new restoration
- The models are sent to the on-site milling machine
- The restorations are fabricated in a matter of minutes
Once the new restoration is ready, your dentist can fit it securely, and show you the results of this speedy, effective, hassle-free treatment.
Cerec is a brilliant example of how far dental technology has come, and it offers a raft of advantages, including:
- Speed: the main benefit is the speed of treatment. Traditionally, crowning a tooth, for example, would take around 2 weeks. With Cerec, we can complete the entire process in just one session. This means you can enjoy the benefits sooner, and also that you don’t need to worry about making multiple appointments.
- Cleaner, simpler procedure: usually crowning a tooth or making veneers requires using dental putty to create moulds. With Cerec, this process, which can be messy and rather unpleasant, is eliminated, and the procedure is much cleaner, quicker, and simpler.
- No need for temporary restorations: with Cerec, the permanent crown or inlay can be fitted immediately, meaning that there is no need for temporary restorations.
- Control and accuracy: Cerec gives dentists more control over the process of designing bespoke restorations, and it’s also a more accurate way of creating restorations. With this technology, there’s no risk of human error.
Cerec technology is not widely available, and we’re very proud to have dentists that have experience and advanced training in providing Cerec treatment for our patients.
If you’d like to find out more about Cerec, or see if you could benefit from this treatment option, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today.
Green Dentistry Policy
Ensuring we operate with the latest technology is part of our Green Dentistry Policy. To learn more about the actions we have taken to ensure Eco-friendly dentistry, please visit the link below.Green Dentistry